Honey, Thyme, and Goat Cheese Phyllo Cups are a delicious light bite for teatime year-round.
Honey, Thyme, and Goat Cheese Phyllo Cups
- 15 mini frozen phyllo cups, thawed
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper medley
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place phyllo cups on prepared baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, cut goat cheese into 15 portions to fit phyllo cups. Place goat cheese in cups, patting down to create a level surface. Lightly brush cheese with oil.
- Bake until cheese is very warm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and minced thyme. Spread honey mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Garnish with chopped thyme, if desired. Serve immediately.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!