This combination of black and green tea brings the best characteristics from both types of tea, making this iced beverage well rounded and thirst quenching.
Iced Green-and-Black Golfer's Tea
Yield: 1½ quarts • Preparation: 20 minutes • Refrigerate: 2 hours
Write a review
- 4 cups water
- 2 (.05-ounce) bags black tea*
- 2 (.05-ounce) bags jasmine green tea*
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, approximately 6 lemons
- Garnish: fresh mint
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat. Add tea bags to water in pan. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add sugar, whisking to combine and dissolve. Add lemon juice, whisking to combine. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/