Fresh blueberries and kiwi slices are layered in homemade white chocolate cups for Kiwi–White Chocolate Cups.
Kiwi–White Chocolate Cups
Yield: 10 servings • Preparation: 45 minutes
Write a review
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallow-flavored Wilton Candy Melts
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups very thin slices peeled kiwi
- 10 blueberries
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Divide melted candy evenly among 10 candy mold wells, following package directions for chilling and unmolding.
- Line 10 cups of a (12-well) mini-muffin pan with mini baking cups. Place unmolded candy cups in pan. (This will make preparation and storage easier.)
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and cream. Heat in a microwave oven at 50 percent power, stirring at 1-minute intervals, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Let white chocolate mixture (ganache) cool to room temperature.
- Divide ganache evenly among candy cups, leaving room for fruit.
- Blot kiwi slices on a paper towel, and arrange slices in white chocolate, overlapping to create a flower shape. Place a blueberry in the center of each cup.
- Refrigerate until needed, up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from baking cups before serving.
- • Candy cups can be made a couple of days in advance and refrigerated (unfilled) in a covered container.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/