- 24 (¼-inch) slices French baguette
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichokes
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Garnish: lemon zest and fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place baguette slices on prepared baking sheet, and brush lightly with melted butter.
- Bake until light golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, artichokes, lemon zest and juice, and thyme leaves until well combined. Divide cream cheese mixture among baquette slices, spreading to cover.
- Garnish with lemon zest and thyme sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.