Lemon-Caper Shrimp Salad Canapés pictured with Olive-Almond Finger Sandwiches.
Lemon-Caper Shrimp Salad Canapés
- 12 to 16 jumbo (16 to 20 count) frozen cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, defrosted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon capers, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- Garnish: capers and parsley leaves
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse shrimp until finely chopped.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, parsley, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, Mrs. Dash seasoning, salt, and pepper, stirring to blend. Cover, and refrigerate until very cold, 4 to 6 hours.
- Divide shrimp salad among phyllo cups just before serving.
- Garnish with capers and parsley leaves, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!