Lemon, Ginger & Pistachio Bark makes a delicious dessert to gift or share during the holiday season. Lemon, Ginger & Pistachio Bark pictured with Pear Linzer Cookies.
- 2 (10-ounce) bags Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted salted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied ginger
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- In a large heatproof bowl, melt wafers according to package directions. Add lemon zest, stirring well.
- Using an of set spatula, spread lemon mixture ¼-inch thick onto prepared baking sheet. Working quickly, sprinkle evenly with pistachios and ginger. Let cool completely until firm.
- Break bark into pieces. Store bark in a covered container at room temperature for up to a week.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!