Lemon, Pineapple, and Macadamia Cups
- ¾ cup lemon curd
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 30 frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts
- In a small bowl, combine lemon curd and pineapple, stirring well. Divide mixture among phyllo cups, leaving enough room for white chocolate layer.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream over medium-high heat until very hot but not boiling. Remove from heat. Add white chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cover pineapple mixture with a layer of white chocolate. Sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Place in a covered container, and refrigerate until white chocolate layer is firm.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!