Chopped malted milk balls are the surprise in these Malted Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
Malted Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Yield: approximately 54 cookies • Preparation: 15 minutes • Bake: 6 to 7 minutes per batch
Write a review
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chunk morsels
- ½ cup coarsely chopped malted-milk balls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt, whisking well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars, stirring until creamy. Add vanilla and egg, stirring until incorporated. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring until well mixed. Add chocolate chunks and malted-milk balls, stirring well.
- Using a levered 1-teaspoon scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight containers.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/