The delicious flavors of marmite, honey, and cheese crumbles combine in a scrumptious phyllo cup to create Marmite and Cheese Honey Cups. Marmite and Cheese Honey Cups pictured with Trout Mousse and Radish Sandwiches.
- 15 frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Marmite
- ⅓ cup White Stilton cheese crumbles
- Garnish: microgreens
- Bake phyllo cups according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, beat together butter and honey with a mixer at high speed until light and fluffy. Transfer honey butter to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip (Wilton #1M).
- Place Marmite in a separate piping bag, and cut off a very small portion of the tip. Pipe a small button (approximately ¼ teaspoon) of Marmite into each phyllo cup. Sprinkle cheese crumbles over Marmite. Pipe a honey butter rosette into each cup, covering cheese.
- Garnish with microgreens, if desired. Serve immediately or let sit at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!