Mini Broccoli Quiches
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (2 sheets)
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cooked fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough sheets. Using a 2½-inch square cutter, cut 12 squares from dough. Press squares into wells of a 12-well square mini cheesecake pan, trimming excess dough from edges. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prick bottoms of dough all over with a fork.
- Bake until light golden brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Divide cheese and then broccoli among prepared shells. Add egg mixture.
- Bake until mixture is slightly puffed, approximately 12 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Make-Ahead Tip: Quiches may be made a day in advance and stored in a covered container in refrigerator. Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a 350° oven until warm, approximately 5 minutes.