These delectable Mini Cheese Pizzas turn a beloved food into a kid-friendly savory perfect for afternoon tea. Mini Cheese Pizzas pictured with Raspberry-Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches and Peanut Butter & Jam Gingerboy Sandwiches.
- 1 (16-ounce) package thin pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Garnish: finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut pizza crusts into 18 (2-inch) squares. Place squares 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Brush squares with olive oil. Spoon pizza sauce over squares. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, chopped parsley, and garlic salt.
- Place baking sheets in oven, and immediately reduce oven temperature to 425°. Bake for 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!