These miniature cheesecakes are a delicious savory that is easy to serve to guests at teatime.
Mini Stilton Cheesecakes with Pecan Crusts
- 11/2 sleeves butter crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled Stilton cheese, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- Garnish: crumbled Stilton, fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 300 ̊.
- In a medium bowl, combine crackers, pecans, brown sugar, rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and butter. Divide cracker mixture between cups of a mini muffin pan, pressing evenly on bottoms and halfway up sides. Bake for 8 minutes to set. Remove from oven, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, and using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add ¾ cup Stilton cheese, and mix until smooth. Add sour cream and eggs, mixing until smooth.
- Pour cheese mixture evenly over prepared crusts. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven, and cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Refrigerate in pan for 2 hours.
- Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan. Garnish with remaining Stilton cheese and fresh mint leaves, if desired.