Creamy cheesecake, swirled with plum preserves, makes delicious holiday treats in Mini Sugarplum Cheesecakes.
Mini Sugarplum Cheesecakes
Write a review
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup plum preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray 12 wells of a mini cheesecake pan with removable bottoms with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter, stirring to blend. Divide crumb mixture evenly among wells of prepared pan, pressing to create a level base.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 6 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining ⅓ cup sugar, flour, cream, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Beat at high speed with a mixer until smooth and creamy. With mixer running at medium speed, add egg, beating until incorporated. Divide mixture among prepared wells of pan. Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon plum preserves, swirling with the tip of a knife.
- Bake until filling is set and slightly puffed, 10 to 11 minutes. Let cool completely. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan. Serve immediately, or place in a covered container and refrigerate until needed, up to 2 days.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/