For a beautiful, springtime presentation, fashion ham slices into flowers to top this simple, yet flavorful, savory offering.
Minty Ham Canapés
Serves: Makes 12
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 6 slices frozen honey wheat bread
- 12 thin slices cucumber
- 24 small leaves fresh mint
- 12 thin slices (4 ounces) deli ham
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and chili powder to make an aïoli.
- Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from frozen bread slices, discarding scraps. Spread ¼ teaspoon aïoli onto a bread round and top with a cucumber slice. Spread another ¼ teaspoon aïoli onto cucumber and top with 2 mint leaves Fold a ham slice into thirds, and roll into a rosette. Place ham rosette on top of canapé, gently pressing into aïoli. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!