Olive-Almond Finger Sandwiches pictured with Lemon-Caper Shrimp Salad Canapés.
Olive-Almond Finger Sandwiches
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup whole, pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped toasted salted almonds
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices potato bread, such as Arnold
- Dutch Country
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cream cheese, olives, and lemon juice, pulsing until olives are finely chopped.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese mixture, almonds, and pepper, stirring until well blended.
- Spread a thick, even layer of cream cheese mixture onto 3 bread slices. Top each with a remaining bread slice.
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim and discard crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 3 finger sandwiches.
- To prevent bread from becoming stale, cover sandwiches with damp paper towels until serving time.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!