These Orange Marmalade–Mascarpone Tartlets are a delightful treat.
Orange Marmalade–Mascarpone Tartlets
- 1 (8-ounce) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream
- 15 mini phyllo cups, such as Athens
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and cream. Beat at low speed with a mixer until combined. Transfer mixture to a pastry bag with end snipped off, and pipe evenly into phyllo cups.
- Gently warm orange marmalade in microwave oven at low power. Spoon warm marmalade into phyllo cups, spreading to cover mascarpone cheese layer.
- Garnish tartlets with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!