When the beloved flavors of pecan pie combine with decadent chocolate brownies, Pecan Pie Brownie Bites are born. Pecan Pie Brownie Bites pictured with Five Spice-Pear Crisps.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup canola oil
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 20-well brownie bite pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, stir together granulated sugar, flour, canola oil, cocoa powder, eggs, salt, and vanilla extract until combined. Add chocolate, stirring to combine. Using a levered 2-tablespoon scoop, divide batter among wells of prepared pan, being careful not to overfill. (There may be batter left over.)
- In a medium bowl, stir together pecans and brown sugar. Top brownie batter evenly with pecan mixture.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out with a few moist crumbs, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!