Pineapple, Ham & Brie Phyllo Cups
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package frozen mini phyllo cups (15 phyllo cups), such as Athens, thawed
- ⅓ cup finely chopped smoked deli ham
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 15 cubes
- ¼ cup pineapple preserves
- Garnish: fresh edible micro orchids*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place phyllo cups on prepared baking sheet. Divide ham among phyllo cups, and top each with a cheese cube.
- Bake until cheese melts, approximately 5 minutes.
- Divide pineapple preserves among phyllo cups, spreading to cover cheese.
- Garnish with micro orchids, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!