Delicate pieces of flatbread, tomato-basil Jack cheese, pepperoni, and slices of Campari tomatoes create these delicious Pizza Flatbread Sticks. Pictured with Beef Fillet Crostinis.
- 1 (¼-inch-thick) flatbread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 slices tomato-basil Jack cheese, such as Sargento
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 8 slices Campari tomato
- Garnish: microgreens
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a 1¾-inch round cutter, cut 8 rounds from flatbread, discarding scraps. Place rounds on baking sheet, and brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake until light golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Using the same cutter, cut 12 rounds from cheese slices, discarding scraps.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce onto toasted flatbread rounds. Top each round with a cheese round, a pepperoni slice, another cheese slice, and another pepperoni slice. Place a tomato slice on top of final pepperoni layer.
- Garnish with microgreens, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
From TeaTime May/June 2017
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!