Pizza-flavored bites rolled up in colorful tortillas are tasty afternoon treats.
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-inch) sun-dried-tomato tortillas
- 2 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
- 1 (1-ounce) package fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup bite-size pepperoni slices
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pesto and mozzarella, beating until combined. Divide mixture evenly among the tortillas, and spread mixture, leaving a ½-inch border. Divide the basil leaves and pepperoni slices among the tortillas.
- Roll filled tortillas into a cylinder, and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove rolls from refrigerator, carefully unwrap, and set seam side down. Trim and discard ½ inch from each end. Cut crosswise into ¼- to ½-inch-thick slices. Serve immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/