These little Pizza Swirls are great for a casual party and perfect for kids’ little hands.
Write a review
- 1 (17.5-ounce) package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 24 slices pepperoni, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 9-x-13 inch rectangle.
- Arrange 12 slices pepperoni in a single layer across puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border on 1 long edge. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella and ½ cup Parmesan over pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style toward edge with border. Press long edge to seal. Slice into ½-inch-thick sections. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/