Our Port Salut and Fig Phyllo Cups are a delectable blend of fig preserves, cheese, and fresh rosemary.
Port Salut and Fig Phyllo Cups
Yield: 15 servings • Preparation: 15 minutes • Bake: 5 minutes
- 1 (1.9-ounce) package mini phyllo shells (15 shells), such as Athens
- 3 ounces Port Salut cheese*
- 8 teaspoons fig preserves
- Garnish: fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place phyllo shells on prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
- Cut cheese into 15 equal pieces. Place a piece of cheese in each phyllo shell.
- Bake only until cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes. Immediately divide fig preserves among phyllo cups, spreading to cover cheese.
- Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
*Port Salut is a mild, soft French cheese. If it is not available, another cheese, such as Brie, may be substituted.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!