Savor the sweet taste of fall by enjoying mini pumpkin cheesecakes wrapped in delectable gingerbread crust.
Makes 36 mini cheesecakes
Write a review
- ¼ cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1½ cups finely chopped pecans
- 1⅓ cups sugar, divided
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: glazed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs, pecans, ⅓ cup sugar, and butter. Press into bottom and three-fourths up sides of three 12-cup mini cheesecake pans. Bake 6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat until creamy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture into each baked crust. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until set; cool.
- Chill 2 hours before removing from pans.
- Garnish with glazed walnuts, if desired.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/