Bite-sized morsels of fruity flavor are made simple with these Raspberry-Cream Shortbread Tartlets.
Raspberry-Cream Shortbread Tartlets
Write a review
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 (6.3-ounce) package 1¾-inch shortbread tartlet shells, such as Clearbrook Farms (24 tartlet shells)
- 2 (6-ounce) cartons fresh raspberries
- 1 cup red currant jelly, melted
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk, whisking for 2 minutes. Divide pudding evenly among tartlet shells. Set aside.
- Toss raspberries in melted jelly, coating well. Top each tartlet with 3 raspberries.
- Garnish each tartlet with a peppermint sprig, if desired.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Tartlets can be assembled an hour in advance, placed in a covered container, and refrigerated until serving time.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/