Oat Tartlets with a Whiskey-Honey Cream and a garnish of fresh raspberries.
Raspberry-Oat Tartlets with Whiskey-Honey Cream
Write a review
- 1½ cups oat and honey granola cereal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Scotch whiskey
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine granola and sugar, and pulse until finely chopped. Reserve 1 tablespoon granola crumbs for garnish.
- In a medium bowl, combine granola crumb mixture and melted butter, stirring to blend. Divide among 6 (4-inch) tartlet pans with removable bottoms. Press mixture firmly into bottoms and up sides of tartlet pans. Place tartlet pans on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let crusts cool completely before removing from tartlet pans.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream at high speed with a mixer until soft peaks form. Slowly add sour cream, whiskey, and 1 tablespoon honey, beating until incorporated.
- Divide cream mixture among tartlet crusts. Top with raspberries. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon honey, and top with reserved granola crumbs.
- *We used Dewar’s White Label Scotch whiskey.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your copy of TeaTime, March/April 2016 today!