Garnished with freeze-dried raspberries and filled with rich white chocolate, these scrumptious Raspberry-White Chocolate Truffles make a truly decadent treat.
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars, chopped
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 (10-ounce) package white chocolate melting wafers, melted according to package directions
- Garnish: crushed freeze-dried raspberries
- In a medium bowl placed over a saucepan with simmering water, heat chopped white chocolate without stirring until it starts to melt. Once chocolate begins to melt, stir gently until completely melted. Carefully remove bowl from heat.
- In a small saucepan, heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat until just simmering. Remove from heat, and pour over warm melted chocolate, stirring until combined. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Stir raspberries into chocolate mixture until well combined. Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes more.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on counter. Using a levered 1½-teaspoon scoop, portion chocolate mixture onto parchment paper piece. Roll into smooth 1-inch balls. Using 2 forks, dip balls into melted chocolate wafers to coat, gently tapping off excess. Place on prepared baking sheets. Immediately garnish with a pinch of crushed freeze-dried raspberries, if desired. Let stand until chocolate sets, approximately 10 minutes. Serve immediately, or store in airtight containers and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!