These Red, White, and Blue Blondies are an appetizing combination of white chocolate morsels, strawberries, dried blueberries, and chopped walnuts.
Red, White, and Blue Blondies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- ½ cup chopped dried strawberries (¼-inch pieces)
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, whisking well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars. Beat at high speed with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beating to combine. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing until incorporated. Add white chocolate morsels, strawberries, and blueberries, gently folding to combine.
- Spread dough into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake until edges are golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, approximately 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares.