Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Yield: 6 to 8 servings • Preparation: 15 minutes • Cook: 40 minutes
Write a review
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, quartered and rinsed
- ½ large yellow onion, sliced
- 6 pieces bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ large orange, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, onion, bacon, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Pour onto prepared pan.
- Cook until tender, 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Pour orange juice over Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with zest. Toss and serve.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/