Roasted Red Pepper Crustless Quiches
Yield: 24 mini quiches • Preparation: 20 minutes • Bake: 10 to 11 minutes
Write a review
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 24-well shallow mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large liquid-measuring cup, combine cream, eggs, salt, and pepper, whisking to blend. Set aside.
- Divide cheese, roasted red pepper, and chives evenly among wells of prepared pan. Pour cream mixture evenly into wells. (While pouring, whisk cream mixture occasionally to make sure it stays blended.)
- Bake until quiches are set and slightly puffed, 10 to 11 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- • Quiches can be made a day in advance, cooled completely, and refrigerated overnight in an airtight container. Reheat in a 350° oven until warm, approximately 5 minutes.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/
From TeaTime January/February 2015
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!