This delectable Rosemary-Honey Butter is pictured with Gluten-free Bacon-Butternut Scones in the September/October 2019 issue of TeaTime. Get the complementary scone recipe by picking up a copy of the issue on newsstands or in our online shop on August 6, 2019.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, beat together butter, honey, rosemary, and salt with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Spoon butter mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper. Using parchment, roll butter into a log. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, unwrap butter, and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices using a warm, sharp knife.