Smoked salmon, cream cheese, fresh chives, garlic, and an English cucumber flavor tasty Salmon Mousse Bites. Salmon Mousse Bites pictured with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Red Onion Bites and Radish–Goat Cheese Canapés.
- 1 (4-ounce) package smoked salmon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled in stripes
- Garnish: cut fresh chives
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse together salmon, cream cheese, chives, and garlic until smooth. Transfer salmon mousse to a small bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut 12 (¼-inch-thick) slices from cucumber. (Reserve remaining cucumber for another use.) Blot cucumber slices between paper towels. Let stand on paper towels until ready to assemble.
- Place salmon mousse in a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip (Wilton #1M). Pipe onto cucumber slices. Garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!