A touch of mustard gives these Sausage Pinwheels a savory twist.
Yield: 12 pastries • Preparation: 15 minutes • Bake: 10 to 13 minutes
Write a review
- 1 (9-x-9-inch) sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 cup crumbled cooked ground pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unroll puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Spread surface evenly with mustard. Sprinkle sausage evenly over mustard layer. Roll up jelly-roll style, using a firm motion so sausage is pressed into pastry and ending with seam on bottom. Tuck pastry under at ends.
- Using a sharp serrated knife, cut into 1-inch slices. Place slices flat on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/