These Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Cream Sandwiches are a delightful addition to any holiday tea event.
Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Cream Sandwich
Yield: 24 sandwiches
Write a review
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 24 slices thin wheat bread, cut into 2 ½-inch squares
- ½ pound thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 2 cups baby spinach
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, cranberries, sugar, lemon juice, and salt, until well combined. Spread an even amount of cranberry cream on each bread square.
- Distribute the smoked turkey evenly among 12 of the bread squares, then top evenly with the baby spinach. Top with remaining 12 bread squares, and cut each diagonally.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/