Crunchy apples, pecans, and dried cranberries add zip to Smoked Turkey Waldorf Sandwiches.
Smoked Turkey Waldorf Sandwiches
Yield: 8 sandwiches • Preparation: 20 minutes
Write a review
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped smoked turkey
- 1 cup chopped red apple, such as Gala
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 8 small croissants
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice, whisking until blended. Add turkey, apple, cranberries, pecans, and celery, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- Cut croissants in half lengthwise. Place lettuce on bottom half of each croissant, and top with turkey mixture. Replace top halves of croissants.
- Serve immediately.
- • Turkey salad can be made 4 hours in advance and refrigerated in a covered container until needed.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/
From TeaTime November/December 2013