These warm bites of melted Brie, topped with strawberry preserves, are delicious served in a phyllo cup—Strawberry-Brie Phyllo Cups.
Strawberry-Brie Phyllo Cups
Yield: 15 phyllo cups • Preparation: 15 minutes • Bake: 5 minutes
Write a review
- 15 mini phyllo cups, such as Athena
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- ⅓ cup strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place phyllo cups on prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
- Cut cheese into 15 equal cubes. Place a cube of cheese in each phyllo cup.
- Bake until cheese is melted, approximately 5 minutes.
- Immediately place ¼ teaspoon strawberry preserves on surface of melted cheese. Spread preserves to cover cheese.
- Serve immediately.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/