Strawberry Panna Cottas are a delicious dessert that add a sophisticated look to any tea table.
Strawberry Panna Cottas
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, stir together ½ cup cold water and gelatin. Let stand until softened, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring strawberries and sugar to a simmer together over medium heat, crushing strawberries with a masher; simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend mixture until strawberries are smooth. (Alternatively, transfer mixture to the container of a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan.)
- Bring strawberry mixture back to a simmer. Add gelatin mixture to strawberry mixture, stirring until gelatin mixture dissolves. Remove from heat; add cream, stirring until incorporated.
- Divide mixture among 8 coupe glasses. Place coupe glasses on a rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate until mixture is firm, approximately 2 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!