These Tomato-Bacon-Watercress Canapés are pictured with Salmon-Asparagus Tea Sandwiches and Shallot-Tarragon Quiches.
- Bacon-Pepper Aïoli (recipe follows)
- 12 gluten-free crackers
- 12 slices Campari tomato
- 12 (1-inch) pieces crisp cooked bacon
- 12 watercress sprigs
- Spread a layer of Bacon-Pepper Aïoli onto crackers. Top with tomato slices, bacon pieces, and watercress sprigs. Serve immediately.
Serves: ¼ cup
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely crumbled cooked bacon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, bacon, and pepper until combined.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!