These easy to make Tomato, Basil, and Bacon Canapés are full of flavor.
Tomato, Basil, and Bacon Canapés
- 12 slices firm wheat sandwich bread, frozen
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 24 small leaves fresh basil
- 24 slices cherry tomato (approximately 8 tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- Using a 1½-inch square cutter, cut 24 squares from frozen bread slices, discarding scraps.
- Spread ¼ teaspoon mayonnaise onto each bread square. Top each with a basil leaf, a tomato slice, and ¼ teaspoon bacon.