These Triple-Chocolate Cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet fix and are great with a cold glass of milk or, better yet, with a cup of hot tea.
Yield: 36 cookies • Preparation: 15 minutes • Cook: 11 minutes • Cool: 10 minutes
Write a review
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ¾ cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla, beating well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, beating to combine. Add chocolate morsels and candy-coated chocolate pieces, stirring to combine.
- Place dough by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on pan for 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/