These White Chocolate-Lime Blondies are easy-to-make and delightfully delicious.
White Chocolate-Lime Blondies
Serves: Approximately 40
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- Garnish: melted white chocolate and fresh lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. With mixer at low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined. Stir in white chocolate and zest just until incorporated. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan, and cut into 1½-inch squares.
- Garnish with a drizzle of melted white chocolate and a sprinkle of zest, if desired.