We think our triple-stack White Pimento Cheese Finger Sandwiches taste as good (or better!) than the ones served in Augusta, Georgia at the Masters Golf Tournament.
White Pimento Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Yield: 15 finger sandwiches • Preparation: 25 minutes
Write a review
- 8 ounces sharp white Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 15 slices very thin wheat sandwich bread, such as Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Wheat
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos, pickle relish, and pepper, stirring to blend.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pimento cheese on a bread slice. Top with another bread slice, and spread another 2 tablespoons pimento cheese on top. Top with a third bread slice. Repeat with remaining pimento cheese and bread.
- Using a serrated knife, trim and discard crusts from all sides of sandwiches. Cut three finger sandwiches from each whole sandwich.
- • Sandwiches can be made earlier in the day, covered with damp paper towels, and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/