A delightful mixture of cheese, pimientos, and mayonnaise create our flavorful White Pimiento Cheese Flower Sandwiches. Pictured with Ham & Slaw Roulades and Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Green Apple & Tarragon.
White Pimiento Cheese Flower Sandwiches
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp white Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, well drained
- 12 slices honey wheat sandwich bread, frozen
- In a medium bowl, beat together Cheddar cheese, goat cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and pepper with a mixer at medium-high speed until combined. Add pimientos, beating until incorporated.
- Using a 2½-inch flower-shaped cutter, cut 24 flowers from frozen bread. Using a 1-inch round cutter, cut a hole in center of 12 bread flowers. Place bread flowers in a resealable plastic bag at room temperature until completely thawed.
- Using an offset spatula, spread a thick layer of pimiento cheese onto whole bread flowers. Top with bread flowers with center cut out. Fill centers with additional pimiento cheese. Serve immediately, or cover with damp paper towels, place in a covered container, and refrigerate until serving time.