These Triple Berry Tartlets are an easy way to share the flavor of fresh berries with your guests.
Triple Berry Tartlets
Yield: 6 tartlets • Preparation: 25 minutes
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 (3.15-inch) shortbread tartlet shells, such as Clearbrook Farms
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup apricot preserves, melted
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, and sugar. Beat at high speed with a mixer until smooth.
- Divide cream-cheese mixture evenly among tartlet shells, spreading to cover bottoms. Top evenly with raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Brush or spoon melted preserves evenly over berries. Refrigerate for a few hours in a covered container until needed.
TeaTime Magazine http://www.teatimemagazine.com/