These tea sandwiches, made with a raisin bread base, mimic the flavors of carrot cake and make a delightful addition to afternoon tea.
Carrot Cake Tea Sandwiches
Makes 18 sandwiches
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 12 slices cinnamon raisin bread, crusts removed
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, carrots, confectioners’ sugar, and pecans; stir to mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on half of bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches into fingers.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/