Add some French flair to your tea with this Chicken Cordon Bleu Salad on Croissants.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Salad on Croissants
- 3 cups chopped roasted chicken
- ¾ cup chopped smoked ham
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 small croissants
- 6 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 6 pieces green leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, ham, mayonnaise, celery, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring to blend.
- Using a serrated bread knife, cut croissants in half lengthwise horizontally. Place a cheese slice on bottom half of each croissant. Top with a lettuce leaf. Spoon chicken salad onto lettuce, and top with remaining croissant halves.
Make-Ahead Tip: Chicken salad can be made a day in advance, covered, and refrigerated until needed.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!