Legendary golfer Arnold Palmer popularized the combination of iced tea and lemonade. Our version gives this beverage a twist with both green and black teas.
Golfer’s Iced Green-and-Black Tea
Yield: approximately 1½ quarts • Preparation: 20 minutes • Refrigerate: 2 hours
Write a review
- 4 cups water
- 2 (.05-ounce) bags black tea*
- 2 (.05-ounce) bags green tea*
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice, approximately 6 lemons
- Garnish: fresh mint
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat. Add tea bags to water in pan. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add sugar, whisking to combine and dissolve. Add lemon juice, whisking to combine. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/