Never stray away from a classic with these Green Grape–Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches. Sandwiches are pictured with Mini Artichoke-Ricotta Quiches.
- 3 cups chopped roast chicken
- 1 cup chopped green grapes
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¹⁄³ cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices firm white sandwich bread
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, mayonnaise, almonds, celery, tarragon, and pepper, stirring to blend.
- Spread chicken salad in a thick layer onto 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim crusts from sandwiches, creating squares. (Discard crusts.) Cut sandwiches diagonally into quarters, creating 4 triangles.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your copy of TeaTime, May/June 2016 today!