These bite-sized Lobster Cheesecakes are perfect to serve at your holiday celebrations.
Yield: 2 dozen cheesecakes • Preparation: 30 minutes • Bake: 24 minutes • Cook: 5 minutes
Write a review
- 2 cups finely crumbled round buttery crackers
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 3 (6-ounce) lobster tails, meat removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large egg yolks
- Garnish: fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, and egg white, stirring to mix well. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of wells of 2 (12-well) mini cheesecake pans.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Add bell pepper and green onion. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add lobster, dill, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and egg yolks. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add lobster mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating to combine. Divide mixture evenly among baked crusts.
- Bake until set, 16 to 18 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pans.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/