Prosciutto, roasted red peppers, and chicken salad create a delicious tea sandwich.
Prosciutto Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- 2½ cups chopped roasted chicken
- ½ cup chopped roasted red pepper, well drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package prosciutto, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 slices white sandwich bread
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, red pepper, prosciutto, mayonnaise, parsley, and black pepper, stirring to blend.
- Divide chicken salad among 10 bread slices, and spread evenly. Top each with another bread slice. Using a serrated bread knife, trim crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich diagonally into 4 triangles.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!