Treat yourself with our delightfully sweet Rosy Chocolate-Raspberry Tartlets.
Rosy Chocolate-Raspberry Tartlets
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon rose water*
- 6 (3.15-inch) shortbread tartlet shells*
- Garnish: 6 fresh raspberries, 6 fresh mint sprigs
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream until very hot but not boiling. Remove from heat, and add chocolate morsels, whisking until melted. Pour mixture into a heatproof glass or metal bowl, and set in a larger bowl filled with ice. Let cool, whisking occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine raspberry preserves and rose water, stirring to blend.
- Using a hand-held mixer, beat chocolate mixture at high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large open-star tip (Wilton #1M).
- Divide raspberry mixture among tartlet shells. Pipe chocolate mixture on top of raspberry mixture in a decorative rosette.
- Garnish each tartlet with a raspberry and a mint sprig.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to an hour.
*We used Nielsen-Massey Rose Water and Clearbrook Farms Large Dessert-Size Sweet Tart Shells.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!